Saturday 5 February 2011

pocketful o' sunshine

I'm in such a good mood todayy! it's my third look in three days, I LOVE doing this blog, even though not many people read it or whatever, it's just a really nice distraction/hobby/passion for me and when I'm taking pictures,picking out clothes or just curled up reading a Nylon, any problems or issues are far faar away..


this is very much spring-ish, honestly I thought it was a bit plain and i was searching and rooting through draws for aaggess to find anything to "complete" the look, but then i decided that I should just appreciate the simplicity and keep it how it is. it just looks like something you'd wear when going out to the park on a nice spring day. but when you look at the back, suurprise it's a halter neck! hehe, if I'm gonna be completely honest it's just my mum's shirt thing which I'm wearing backwards, but I'm just being..(can't think of the right word).. like in one of my older looks with the "blue skirt" which is actually a towel, I saw this really nice pillowcase that would be SUCH a nice dress or shirt! but I'd get in a lot of trouble if i just started cutting up a pillowcases.. sorry I've been going on for a while, hope you like today's look :D


inspiration:
from Nylon







I kinda failed at that twiggy pose..

close up's :



No comments:

Post a Comment