Friday 4 March 2011

shoot- insperation

this is probably boring for some people but it's what Iove so yeaah..

 here's what's going on :)

here is my inspiration for what we're gonna do, I haven't got an amazing quality camera, just an average camcorder but i think that low budget thangg adds character and i can always edit it so it just looks vintage, which is kinda how i wanna to end up any ways.

 like this first video demonstrates that's the kinda style I'm going for :)


this one, by my idol sofia coppola, is the kinda feel I'm going for, fun and care free, like playing around and happy-go-lucky.  Like a montage of  home-video's kind thing of the models just having a good time pretty much


kinda like this if you put two of those aspects together :


and I'm totally clueless about the song, but Ellie's a music genius with million's of songs on her ipod from all kinds of bands I've never heard of so she can decide, this is my first directorial job thing, or filming anything proper hehe.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment