Sunday 6 March 2011

stripes

..the ongoing theme for prada's s/s '11 collection
inspiration:
"oh look! at it's a B&W striped turtle neck shirt and a pink striped skirt" right? 
..wronggg, it's a B&W striped turtle dress and the bottom half of it is covered by my mum's over sized shirt/pajama thing which is tied round my wait by the sleeves, so that's why all these poses are a bit stiff and all facing forward, instead of the usual sideways pose. I make so many "clothes" out of things that they shouldn't be, like agesss ago in my "colour splash" post back in January, that blue skirt was actually a towel tehe.


fail pose of the week
 I used to have a major obsession with Agynes Deyn and Jean Paul Gaultier :') I wanted to be her and It was my life long ambition to work for or just meet that amazing french man.

close-up's:







2 comments:

  1. Love the stripes and the hands beneath the chin pose :) Am your new follower! Hope you visit and follow me too :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thankyou so much for following! I'm following you now too :D

    ReplyDelete