Wednesday 7 September 2011

"Heaven sent"

Day 2 with the vivitar, it's actually not bad I've grown to love that 5mp bundle of joy. Here is today's look (: I've really missed doing them, it's been wayyy too long! inspired by the "Heaven sent" article(?) in my beloved NYLON, hope you enjoy(:




apologies for the terrible quality 
this^ was the only shot where it wasn't too dark, too blurry or i didn't look miserable hahaha, i actually look loads older too, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing








4 comments:

  1. Hey Samantha :) Cute blog!
    I saw your comment on tavi's blog and I wanted to help you: Tavi's camera is a Canon Powershot A590IS :)
    I also have a blog.. I'm 14 and a begginer, maybe you could check it and follow, if I get the luck!
    xoxo, you got a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKYOU! I thought no one would ever reply, I'm loving your blog btw! I'm also 14(: you've you got a new follower too;) thankyou so much for following I really appreciate it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete