Thursday 8 September 2011

plain jane

I'm really determined to make this a daily blog, but since I basically went to bed as soon as i got back from school and just woke up so I grabbed the nearest pieces of clothing and it turned into a happy accident imo, just casual that's the only way to explain this look really understated and i love it. Again, i haven't cut my hair it's just since I'd been sleeping an hour earlier i still had my hair back in a plait so my mahoosive afro doesn't get all tangled and knotted in the night, which trust me is not a good situation.



edit- have decided not to just do daily posts for the sake of it, I'll probably end up posting random pictures of me which no one really cares about, so I've decided to only post when i feel inspired and feel it's actually worth posting, s'all about "quality not quantity"

3 comments:

  1. love this picture, i like your approach to your blog, good idea

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. I like the jeans, and I really like your outfit on your sidebar (with the teddy bear)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys(: really appreciate it, I literally just rummage through every single cupboard and wardrobe in my house and throw something together I love your blogs btw! <3

    ReplyDelete