Thursday 6 January 2011

compacted

I really wanna do an entry every single day, I dunno maybe I'm OCD but In a year or something if i wonder "what was I doing or thinking about that day" then I can look back and.. there's my answer! I wanna do more looks, more often, but It's hard atm because by the time I get back from school it's dark, and I like to use natural light, so I can take pictures outside, cos there's no where inside. maybe If I had a blank wall in my house, that would be perfect.. but I don't, so yeahhh.


 It's annoying cos like 80% of the walls in my house are white AND plain but they just have loads of stuff in the way of them, cos my house is small. I'm not complaining though, I love it! it's more cosy and safe, honestly if (under extraordinary circumstances) I had millions of pounds, I would never buy a big mansion, unless I had a lot of people living with me. cos I'd feel so lonely and at night I'd be so scared AND (cos I watch too many movies) someone else could be in the house for long periods of time without me knowing. haha! sorry for the random ramblings. But I'll just leave it at the fact that it is my DREAM to live in an apartment in New york, that would like make me soo happy, words can't desribe. Maybe one day :')





'til next blog
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment