Wednesday 5 January 2011

january sale+new laptop=happy sam^^

Today my mum got me laptop! I'm SO HAPPY! I've never had my own laptop before, it's technically a late christmas present, even though I'm paying for it, it was in the January Sale and the cheapest one there at £279. That's a lot of money but I guess I have it on Layaway, cos I've paid £180 so far, (ALL my christmas money) only £95 to go! It'll probably take about 2 months or so to complete my "payments". After that's all done, I only want 2 more things: a tripod and an slr digital camera like 12.mp, and then I'll be completely satisfied... 'til I find a new obsession. But that whole process could take over a year, cos I only earn about £25 a month, but you know what they say " good things come to those who wait" ♥                                                                                 



Now I'll be able to acess the internet easier, without fighting over who's going to use the computer first. I really want to this to be a Fashion/style Blog, and hopefully it will eventually but  I'm only just getting to grips with "blogging" and I hope to improve in the future, I Just need a little more practise and tripod then I'll be posting new looks like it's 2012 ;)
'til next blog


2 comments:

  1. Great photos - you make England look so warm and inviting when we all know what this winter (all winter!) has been like!
    - Catherine at The {www.thespringblog.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou :D It's nice to pretend in my pictures, when the reality is a lot more depressing! but spring is very slowly but surely on it's way, I just checked out your blog, it's awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete