Sunday 2 January 2011

Hi there!

It's late ,I can't get to sleep, I've always wanted to make a blog ..it must be fate? 


Hi! Let  me introduce myself..


my name is Sam /Sammy/samantha/sammydee I have too many nicknames but plain old Sam is just fine ^^ I guess I'm just gonna use this blog to express myself, my opinions, how I'm feeling etc I used to keep a diary and it went on for over a year, but whenever I had something long to write my hand started hurting and typing's a lot more comfortable. I guess this will be my "public diary" for anyone to read, whoever's interested.


first of all I lovelovelove photography! everything and everywhere is a photo op, I wouldn't mind being a professional photographer when I'm older, but i need a lot of practice and when I've saved up enough money, a better camera.
my other love is FASHION (Marc Jacobs and Jeurgen Teller are a match made in heaven!)


Victoria Beckham for Marc Jacobs(2008) photographed by Jeurgen Teller 
 I'm not "well-off" enough to afford anything designer so i just get my fix from looking at magazine editorials and fashion campaigns (which are covering my walls!) ever since I can remember my dream has been to have career  working somewhere in the fashion industry, maybe a designer/journalist/model anything really (If i miraculously get into that business some day in the not so near future) tbh most of all I would LOVE to be a model :P it's unlikley.. but you can't stop a girl from dreamin' 


my camera's in the next room and i don't want to wake any one up ( i don't look decent at 3.am anyway) so here's a month old picture of me to properly introduce myself and wrap up my first ever post! ;D




No comments:

Post a Comment