Tuesday 4 January 2011

my pride and joy

Back to school today with my baby, I actually LOVE this bag! It's my first "Louis Vuitton", yes It's in speech marks because, well you can guess, Like I said on my first blog I'm not "well-off" enough to afford designer things. It's not illegal.. is it? cos I'm really against people who sell fakes for the full price of the real thing, but i got this for like $55, which is about £35 (I THINK). If it was real, I wouldn't DREAM of bringing it within 10 miles of school! ... I'd just keep it in a box and stare at it all day. 


 

2 comments:

  1. that bag is awesome. love your blog. u have great style. thanks for following me...now im following u!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! You're style is insane, I Love your blog, that's why it on my "blogs I like" list :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete