Friday 7 January 2011

green

here's some stuff I took today
 hope you like them :)
I'm wearing my mum'a old sweater, an ancient skirt from when I was 8, which I am AMAZED still fits me, even though it's a bit tight and I had to wear it pretty high AND one of my own made bows that I made when I was going through a bow phase..

I was rooting through stuff and found this adorable 'lil apple purse!




well technically I didn't find it like a new discovery or anything, I would say I re-discovered it after many years of separation. It was like my favourite thing IN THE WORLD in seventh grade, I used ALWAYS have it with me and tried to keep anything small enough inside it, 'til one tragic day I lost my beloved apple purse.. but now we've been reunited! It was under my bed the whole time...

No comments:

Post a Comment