Monday 3 January 2011

thirteen

this is the full size shot from my latest look so far it has, DRUM ROLL please.....






...zero hypes. none, nothing, nil.. ( i tried googling "zero in different languages" with no luck..) honestly though, I don't mind. I'm (not trying to sound all sorry for myself but) I'm like the bottom of the lookbook  heap. The people who get like 2000 hypes and are always at the top of the hot page and always deserve to be there, are AMAZING and have put a lot of effort into their looks. with expensive professional camera's and beautiful settings, while i have a £34 camera off amazon and taken pictures in my abandoned building site of a garden with bit's of shed and  a pile of wooden planks covered in a plastic sheet blocking half the window. Personally though, i think it adds character ;) I hope to get better and improve and hopefully get a little nearer to the people I admire in talent.. when i get a little more money and a little older, I'm only 13! ( even though no one's ever believed me, since I can remember) whenever I tell anyone my age their mouth drops and they usually go something like : " are you kidding me?, seriously?, you look a LOADS older" i guess it's just part of my genes I've always been a tall child, BUT ..I'm not THAT young, I turn 14 in a couple months, April 23rd :D 


I don't want this blog just to be full of borinngg, BIG chunks of text so here are some of my favourite covers stars of 2010:
this is such cute and fun cover, it's so simple and i love it!
I like this because she's got a more natural make-up, you almost forgot with all her insane lobsters hats and meat dresses that underneath is this beautiful blonde bombshell.

soft spot for Ed..

I would put more, but it's late and school starts tomorrow, so I wanna get a decent amount of sleep, I'm really not ready to go back but I can't wait to see all my friends and I kinda wanna do well this year, cos it's a clean slate and all that jazz, I'm not sure my positive attitude will last the year, let alone by the end of this week haha!


'til next entry
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment