Sunday 9 January 2011

Colour Splash

slept round my friend Millie's last night and ended up going to sleep at 4 after watching a mini marathon of Jersey Shore and just talking about random stuff, next thing I know I wake up and it's 4pm! fml, I literally missed daylight, apparently it was really sunny, she woke up like four hours before me, you can't blame me though, I'm still a bit jet lagged and Millie's bed is soo comfy! she has a freakin tempur mattress and pillows and a feather duvet! so at least i was really comfortable and I actually woke up feeling"refreshed", seriously it was the nicest sleep I've had, since like.. EVER. 


I still had time though to take some more pictures, hope you like them :)


inspiration:




I don't actually know what's wrong with me, It's supposed to be winter but all my looks are very spring/summer-y. it's actually freezing ouy! walking to school is a nightmare. maybe I think, that if i dress more like it's warmer , spring will come sooner, soo...HURRY UP SPRING. pretty please. with sugar on top.





looking back at these pictures, I can see the tiredness in my eyes. I have no idea how I'll survive school tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. You're so cute. I love the photos and the way you have your hair done ;-)

    http://www.snowblackblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thankyou :P sorry I can't believe you're commenting on here, I LOVE your blog, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete